– MIUI Firmware – Click on your device and download the ‘Stable ROM’ because this is what you need to restore on your device. Make sure to download the ‘Global’ version, not the ‘China’ one. The Global version has Google Play Store, but the China version does not. Then transfer the downloaded .zip file to the root directory of your phone’s external storage (/sdcard1). Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs.
- But, most of the users prefer TWRP custom recovery for the flashing process.
- Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode.
- You will still need to download a stock ROM in order to install these ROMs.
Mi Flash Pro helps you to Manage your Xiaomi Smartphone. Unlike existing global single sign on solutions like the ones from Google or Facebook, ID4me does not track and analyze the internet surfing habits of its users. ID4me will make sure that the surfing habits stay secret. This process also requires access to a computer but you’ll also need to unlock the bootloader of the device.
- On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- For instructions on unlocking the bootloader of your phone, check your device’s subforums on XDA.
- If you want to install an official and unofficial MIUI ROM then try XiaomiMITool.
- Below I have shown you two methods to flash Stock firmware on the Xiaomi 11T Pro smartphone.
- Installing the latest version of the Xiaomi 11T Pro stock Flash File firmware is a relatively simple procedure.
When we buy Xiaomi phones in online stores, we may be exposed to selling a non-global version of the Xiaomi smartphone. The list of Xiaomi phones which are back on the MIUI ROM Downloads page is Xiaomi Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi S2, Mi 6, Mi 5, and Mi Note 2. From here You can download the Stock ROM For all the latest models of the Xiaomi, Mi, and Poco devices. Select the download type first, then select your device from the drop down menu.
Before your download, the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware makes sure and always checks the firmware version and device model name of your phone. Rather than taking unknown tool help for flashing your valuable handset, there is a great benefit with the option download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool. But the thing is it exclusively adds support for the devices on Xiaomi software and none further.
This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi 7A firmware” on your device. If you are a Xiaomi Redmi Y3 user and looking for Stock Firmware (stock ROM) of the device, then we have got you covered here. We have collected Full list of Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Stock Firmware. You can download the firmware files from stock ROM firmware the download section below.